Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm still alive!

Hard to believe, I know! My live has been so busy, I don't think I have ever been this busy in my whole life.

I flew to California over 7 weeks ago. I had to look for a roommate, which was one epic fail, as I did find one but a crappy one. Right now, I'm staying with my girlfriend and her uncle, which on the one hand is a good thing because I'm living with my girlfriend, on the other hand I don't really know how long I can stay here. So I'm looking for a room again. School started four weeks ago and so far I really like it. I'm taking a class called 'Introduction to Cinema' and I love it! We watch a movie each week and even though I didn't like the movie's we have watched so far that much it still is a really interesting class.

Things with my girlfriend are going great, we have our ups and downs but we are definitely happy with each other. It has taken us some time to transition from not seeing each other at all to seeing each other almost or all of the time, but we're getting into the groove now. We're both really busy with school, so we don't always have that much quality time to spend together, but at least we see each other every day.

That's pretty much it for now. Sorry if this seems jumbled and that I haven't posted for so long, but that's life, I guess.

No comments: