Friday, July 24, 2009

Update on my life

As you all can imagine, there is a lot going on in my life right now. A very short update on what exactly is happening:

  • My visa was approved and I already got my passport back.
  • I've started getting ready to pack, sorting through all of my stuff and deciding on what to take and what to leave here.
  • Today, we had a family party with all of my family here and I said goodbye to my aunt, uncle and cousins.
  • Tomorrow, I'm having my farewell party with my friends, we'll play games in the afternoon and go out for dinner, maybe for drinks afterwards.
  • I'm starting to get really excited, even though I don't even really have time to be excited because there is still so much to do.
That's it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the move!