- My visa was approved and I already got my passport back.
- I've started getting ready to pack, sorting through all of my stuff and deciding on what to take and what to leave here.
- Today, we had a family party with all of my family here and I said goodbye to my aunt, uncle and cousins.
- Tomorrow, I'm having my farewell party with my friends, we'll play games in the afternoon and go out for dinner, maybe for drinks afterwards.
- I'm starting to get really excited, even though I don't even really have time to be excited because there is still so much to do.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Update on my life
As you all can imagine, there is a lot going on in my life right now. A very short update on what exactly is happening: