Friday, July 10, 2009

Here we go again: Weight issues

So I lost some weight. The few people that I've actually admitted that to seem to think it's a significant amount, even though I said I'd lost less than I did. It didn't really take any effort on my part to lose it and I could probably stay at that weight if I tried to. Now that I know I will go to college in the States, my hunger has returned, big time. I'm in the middle of moving, so I'm burning a lot of energy and I haven't actually gained back much. The problem is that I still feel fat. I still hate my belly and I still wish I could just cut a few inches away.

So there are basically two options. Either I don't eat and can somewhat live with the knowledge that even though I have a belly, I don't weight as much as I used to. Or I can figure out a way to accept that if I wanted to have a toned stomach, I'd have to work out a few times a week and since I'm too lazy to do that, I'll just have to live with the belly that I have.

No comments: