Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Weekend Crush

I’m shamelessly stealing this idea from Dorothy Surrenders, whose Weekend Crush this weekend is: Famke Janssen. Mmhmh.

I started watching Alias because a friend told me about this new great spy show with a female lead. Naturally, I was intrigued and I really enjoyed watching Alias. One main reason was Jennifer Garner, who led the great cast through some pretty intriguing story lines. You never really knew who the enemy was and who the friend. Sadly, I haven't seen the last season yet, I really want to know how it ends (Don't tell me though!).

I also liked watching her in 13 Going on 30, Elektra and Juno, three movies in which she portrayed very differing characters. I think her appeal comes from the fact that she can look just like one of us - just a bit prettier and way more talented at what she does - and at the same time, she can look absolutely stunning. Plus, I totally adore her dimples.

On Tuesday, the 6th, Jennifer gave birth to her second daughter. Jennifer and Ben seem to be doing a pretty good job at keeping Violet out of the limelight, even though the paparazzi do give them a hard time (Why, oh why?). Congratulations to the family for their little addition!

Pictures @ Jen-Garner.Net

No comments: