Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weekend Crush on hiatus

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch, as Alex would say. Honestly, I'm not really sure what's actually going on, I'm trying to figure this all out with the help of therapy and my absolutely amazing girlfriend. Since I don't even really know what is going on, I don't want to write about it here, some things are just too private.

I haven't been very passionate about my Weekend Crushes and it seems to be apparent to others, so I'm going to stop writing them for a while. Who knows, maybe I'll have a great creative idea next week and the words will start pouring out of me again. Until this happens, I will not abandon the blog, but will definitely post less than in recent weeks. I'm still in pretty much the same mute mood.

I have been watching some TV, mainly The Rachel Maddow Show almost daily, The L Word, United States of Tara and The Closer, but I don't even feel that passionate about them right now. So, I hope you will still continue to come visit, even when I post less often and less passionate!

No comments: