Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Newest Ship: Calleigh and Eric!!

I must confess: I have a new obsession. Since my latest favorite pairing was broken up so painfully, it took some time for someone new to replace that and honestly, there won't be a pairing I'll be as obsessed about as Callica for a while. But, I've been on a bit of a marathon since I came back from my trip. I've been watching CSI Miami's season 7, sometimes four episodes a day. Since the season started, I've been excited about Eric and Calleigh and their possible romantic entanglement. Actually, I think I've been excited about this ship as early as season 6, episode 10, "CSI: My Nanny", during which Eric and Calleigh talked about having a family (not with each other, at that point).



I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Calleigh, the southern belle with the weapons interest. For a very short while, I wanted her and Horatio to date, but that idea got thrown out of the window pretty fast. Now, I'm completely into her and Eric, mainly because they just fit and they make a cute couple.



It seems as if 'HipHugger' is the only semi-universal name for the couple, because that's something they do. Putting their names together wouldn't really work well, so I won't even try that. I just can't wait what the future holds in store for them!

Naturally, those two are not the only reason why I've been on that CSI Miami marathon, I also really like Natalia and I'm very intrigued by the new M.E. Dr. Tara Price. But, having a ship makes every show more interesting, in my mind!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have SUCH a crush on Eric (Adam Rodriguez). He's totally the hottest thing on that show. I haven't seen much this season, so I didn't even know that there was a possibility of them getting together. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'll have to watch the episodes to see how they interact and what their chemistry is like.

But he is SOFA KING hot. Sigh.