Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shipping wars - GRS vs. Callica


Okay, this post isn't really about shipping wars. It's more about which ships I have been invested in. The last post about Calleigh and Eric got me thinking about all the other on-screen relationships I've been highly invested in, so I thought I'd fill you in.

I wanted to just make a list for now, with hearts showing how much I was invested in the couple, ranging from 1 ('interested, but not invested') to 5 ('completely obsessed') and I'll try putting them into the chronological order (which really is harder then it seems).

Welcome to the lovelife of my past:

Cory and Chris, Pacific Blue YY
Prue and Andy, Charmed YYYY
Kim and Kerry, ER YYY
Lorelai and Luke, Gilmore Girls YYYYY
Sara and Grissom, CSI YYYYY
Jack and Samantha, Without a Trace YYY
Samantha and Martin, Without a Trace Y
Dana and Alice, The L Word YYY
Cameron and House, House MD YYY
House and Stacy, House MD Y
Fritz and Brenda, The Closer YY
Lilly and Joseph, Cold Case YY
Callie and George, Grey's Anatomy YY
Bette and Jodie, The L Word YYY
Alice and Tasha, The L Word YYYY
Cameron and Chase, House MD Y
Callie and Erica, Grey's Anatomy YYYYY
Tina and Bette, The L Word YYY
Alicia and Caitlin, Cashmere Mafia YY
Callie and Arizona, Grey's Anatomy YY
Calleigh and Erica, CSI Miami YY(Y) - not quite sure yet how much I'll obsess

Wow, I didn't think that list would turn out to be that long, as I'm pretty certain I forgot some couples. One thing that's for sure, though, is that real-life relationships are so much better than on-screen ones!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was SO INVESTED in Dana and Alice and was excited when they got together and so devastated when they broke up.

However, Dana and Lara were always cute, and I adored Alice and Tasha as well. But Dana and Alice will always be my favorite.