Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back from THE Trip

I've been back from America for a few days now, but still have some trouble really returning. The one word most fitting to describe the trip is: intense. We had so much fun, laughed and cried together, really got to know each other and now it just sucks being so far apart.

I learned quite a number of things about myself on that trip and am still somewhat processing everything that happened. I sleep a lot and try not to be too sad that I'm back here, all alone. I keep thinking about August and all the things that I still have to do before I can leave and go be with my girlfriend again. I can't wait to leave this country, it's hard to believe that I have to go to university for 3 more months here and put my energy into this.

I really don't have anything else to say. I miss her and I miss just being with her, doing the simple things like having dinner or watching tv or shopping for groceries and I can't wait to finally move there and be with her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that the trip went well and that it met and/or surpassed your expectations! Three months is not long in the scheme of life, and the time will go by more quickly than you think!