Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chicago, here I come!

The last week has been a bit crazy and slightly stressful, but who cares? I am going to go visit my girlfriend - finally! We had a few plans to meet, which unfortunately fell through, but now we managed to work something out. It's not perfect, but who wants perfection? Certainly not me. I just want her.

Okay, I'll be less cheesy now. Since I'll already leave Wednesday (Oh. My. God. Right?), the blog will unfortunately be slightly deserted again for a while. I still have so much stuff to do, but I hope to post once or twice before I leave, and maybe once from Chicago.

Anyways, today I took the toefl test and it went okay. I'm not perfectly content with my performance, but it should be good enough. This is just one more step to me being able to study in The United States of Awesomeness. Too much? A little? Hm....

No comments: