Friday, March 6, 2009

Soundtrack to my life

I've been listening to three songs ALL the time in the last weeks, so I thought I'd share the soundtrack to my days with you.

First off, I'm not a huge Lady GaGa fan, simply because I generally don't listen to Dance or whatever genre you would put her into. But damn, that woman has an amazing voice! I love her acoustic version of 'Poker Face', which has great lyrics as well. My favorite line? "Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun"



The next two songs have a certain emotional value to me, because I first heard them when my gf sang them to me on the phone. I'd seen and read about Taylor Swift, obviously, but I hadn't listened to any of her music up until my gf told me to. I really fell for two of her songs, 'Love Story' and 'You belong with me'.



I don't really listen to country-pop either, apart from Shania Twain, but I have to say that she's definitely talented.

I actually prefer 'You Belong with Me' over 'Love Story' because I like the lyrics and totally get what she's singing about, even when I haven't been in that situation myself.

No comments: