Monday, March 9, 2009

Closure: The L Word Way

So the last episode of The L Word sucked. Majorly. And I don't really know how anyone is supposed to find closure after that. Except if you pretend that Season 5 was the last season, that might seem like a good idea.

BUT, I did really enjoy the 5 "Favorite Moments" clips on Sho.com. A few of the actresses talk about their favorite moments and memories from the show. All in all, The L Word naturally had a big impact on my life, no matter how disappointing certain episodes were and how much better it could have been. I will forever be grateful for the group scenes that showed their friendships and how they all supported each other. I feel like Ilene tried to recreate that to a certain extent in the season finale and failed miserably. So, very little closure, but oh well, it is what it is.

[I might post a few of my favorite scenes and pictures later this week, when I have more time.]

No comments: