Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer, here I come!

That's where I want to be!

Today, my summer holidays finally started. I had my "Strategy and Marketing" exam and it was fine, I guess. I knew all the answers, just couldn't think of two terms, but apart from that I'm satisfied with myself. I guess I could have learned more, but I was just too tired from this term. So tomorrow, I'll go back home and then on Friday, two friends from Innsbruck will come visit me and we'll go to the "Pflasterspektakel". The Pflasterspektakel is a cultural event that takes place in my hometown each year and artists from all over the world come and perform on the street in the city center. It's pretty amazing, there are always a few really good artists, doing acrobatics and all kinds of acts. So we're going to go there and then I'll show them around a bit. My parents are on holiday, so I'll be home alone for a full week, if you count the days when I have visitors. But I'm really looking forward to that, I love having the house to myself, then I can really do as I like.

Today, I have to go to the library and return the books and then I'll start packing and in the evening, I'm meeting a friend of mine and we'll watch "Kung Fu Panda". I don't really know what to expect, but I'll just have a good time.

Have a nice summer, everybody!

No comments: