Friday, September 5, 2008

Holy Moly!

I realized a few weeks ago that I'm far nearer to my 21st birthday than to my 20th. How come the first 7 months of the year feel shorter than the 5 last?

Also, the supermarkets started selling Christmas products a while ago already!! I'm not kidding. They started selling all kinds of gingerbread, which I guess you can eat all year long. But the star-shaped, chocolate-covered gingerbread that has golden stars on the packaging is clearly christmasy - I really don't want to eat that in August!! I love chocolate-covered gingerbread, but not when it's 30 degrees outside. I wish that Christmas started with the first Sunday in Advent, that's my dream. Then I could have a birthday that would actually feel like a birthday and not like a precursor to christmas.

Happy Christmas, everyone!

No comments: