Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wanted: Angelina Jolie

No, seriously! I'd take the six kids and take care of them, no problem. I like kids! ;-) Okay, never gonna happen...

I just came back from watching 'Wanted', which was fun and a lot of cool action, but the plot was a little thin. I loved the action sequences because everything was happening so fast that it was hard to even register all and I felt the way Wesley would feel - I think they did a great job with putting the viewer into the seat of the main character.

I forgot about Bridget McManus being in the movie, so I completely forgot to see whether I would be able to see her on screen. But Sarah Warn said that it would be hard to catch her so I guess I don't have to feel too bad about not seing her.

1 comment:

finn said...

don't worry, her scene as a check out girl was edited out anyway. All there was to see was the back of her head in the background in the grocery shop. But since I've seen it a couple of weeks ago, I don't remember in which scene in the shop it was...sorry.