Friday, September 5, 2008

My Weekend Crush

I’m shamelessly stealing this idea from Dorothy Surrenders.

'Post-rational' might be my new favorite word, if I can just think of a way to throw it into a conversation.



I first discovered Rachel Maddow through the love and praise others gave her. Maddow has a degree from both Standford and Oxford University. She is the first openly gay American Rhodes scholar and obviously very smart. Her charm make her interesting to watch when she gets into discussions with right-wing politicians and analysts because even though they clearly disagree, Rachel keeps her cool and her cheerfulness. This woman knows what she's talking about and on top of that all, she's cute!

2 comments:

finn said...

OH I adore her. Do download her podcast on green960/ air america radio!
also there are a lot of clips you can watch on youtube when she fills in for keith olberman on countdown...You'll be blown away!
Nice weekend to you!

Nelfy said...

yeah, I've been browsing youtube a lot, there's a lot online with her at the convention,... I've seen a few with keith olberman and from her radio show, she's great.

thanks, nice weekend to you too!