Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The happily married couple

Now that it's 'official', I feel like I can post their picture here:

They look so happy and healthy and perfect, just the way it's supposed to be. They always look so happy, you can practically see their love in their pictures.

"My secret to making my relationship work? I think finding the right person. And, you know, you just find somebody that just clicks. It's just that thing were you go, sometimes, you know when you're doing a jigsaw puzzle and the piece looks like it should fit exactly but it doesn't and you try to squeeze it in and it somehow works but you know it's not the right piece but you're lazy so you leave that piece there. You just got to find that right piece and she's the right piece. That sounds really dirty in a way. (laughs). I found the right piece. Quote me on that."

How could you not love her?


No comments: