Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pink, Madonna, Ellen & Portia

Previous Weekend Crush Pink released a new single called "So What" which is a message to her ex-husband Cary Hart. What happened to 'best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another'? I like the new song, but I'm not sure whether I really love it. Some excerpts from "So What":

"I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent"

"What if this song's on the radio
Then somebody's gonna die
I'm gonna get in trouble
My ex will start a fight"

I have to say the lyrics are pretty damn good. I can't wait for more singles to be released, the album is going to be released October 28th.

Madonna turned 50 today! Happy Birthday to her majesty. Whether you like her music or not, I think we all have to agree that she's a genius, she has reinvented herself so many times it's amazing. I generally like her music, I keep dancing to "4 Minutes".

Ellen and Portia are getting married this weekend!! All love and happiness to my favourite IRL couple, you deserve it!

No comments: