What I liked:
- Erica's hair. I know I'm repeating myself, but those curls! Damn, those curls! *Sigh*
- I actually enjoyed Mark teasing Erica, it was amusing. As long as it doesn't actually interfere with Callica I don't mind.
- Callie telling Mark to stop, that was really cute. And the face she made when Mark and Erica talked:
- Cristina taking Izzie's apartment - priceless!
- Meredith finally behaved like an adult and told Derek she didn't want her friends to move out. Finally!
- At the beginning of the Chief's speech, Erica leans forward and asks about the Chief's new rules, but nobody answers her. Erica is the geek in highschool that gets ignored by the cool guys!! That was so awesome, I loved that scene!
- Callie does the adult thing as well and just talks to Erica, is honest with her and tells her that she's friends with Mark. I loved that! Their relationship has a basis that her marriage with George never had - they talk!
What I didn't like:
- The Chief - again! Nobody treats Bailey that way, nobody! I don't care who you are, you treat Bailey with respect. And in the scene in which he tells her to shut down the surgical floor, instead of apologizing like he should have he tells her "Not to gloat". WTF? Did he really think that Bailey would gloat over the fact that they have to shut down their surgical floor? I hope he finally gets his act together, because I really, really don't like him right now.
- Callie's hair. It's too straight, that doesn't suit her.
- The editing was weird, IMO. In the scene with Mark, Erica and Callie, after Erica leaves the room, they cut the scene off abruptly and you can barely make out Callie ask "Okay?". They should have given them a few more frames. Same applies to the bar-scene, Erica delivers her line and then we only get to see Callie's reaction. They could have shown a few more frames of happy, smiling faces.
What I want to see in the next episode:
- Bailey talking about vajayjay!!
- Mark helping Callica, not just teasing Erica.