Friday, October 31, 2008

My Weekend Crush


I’m shamelessly stealing this idea from Dorothy Surrenders, whose Weekend Crush this weekend is: Barack Obama. You should really read that post, amazing how she puts her thoughts into words.

Cristina Yang is one of the reasons why I still watch Grey's Anatomy. She's hardcore, she's driven and unforgiving and she still manages to be Meredith's 'person' without going insane. (Okay, that Derm episode might have been slightly insane). Cristina rarely shows her feelings, but when she does, I am always blown away by how well Sandra Oh can act.


I can't imagine any other actress portraying Cristina as well as Sandra Oh does. I've seen Sandra in 'Sideways' and in 'Under the Tuscan Sun', but I truly believe she does drama best. Which is why I will keep on watching Grey's Anatomy as long as Cristina brings some sanity into this hospital.


(Sorry for the shortness of this post, but I had a long day at university and I'm just too tired.)

No comments: