- Erica's coming out speech and the fact that she's so open with Callie. A few people have said that it was too much too early, but after all the freaking-out that Callie has done I think it's only fair that Erica gets to have a little emotional outburst as well. Especially because her outburst was one of the positive kinds. I also loved how Erica didn't burst into tears nor had tears streaming down her face but sort of held it together despite the fact that she was clearly ready to cry. After watching the scene a few times, I felt like she was giving up as much control as she could while still being in control of her tears. Make any sense to you?
- Callie's outfits. I just love the clothes the wardrobe department puts Sara Ramirez into, they really know how to accentuate her best features.
- Cristina fled when she saw Owen and that was so hilarious! Loved that scene!
- Bailey finally getting the responsibilities she deserves and that she said "I can do that" when the Chief told her to 'be me'. Although, in my mind, she said "Be you, only better. I can do that."
- Mark's new leaf is really working out for him and I really love him for telling Callie that she's a cheater. The scene in which Derek burst into the on-call room and while leaving said "Hey Torres" at the hiding Callie was pretty funny as well.
- Bailey stood up to Erica and she had every right to, Erica behaved like a bitch all day long. I completely understand why Erica did what she did and I felt her pain throughout the whole episode, but I love that Bailey stood up to her even though Erica's an attending.
- I really like Owen Hunt. He's an adult, he talks to people and he can take criticism and that's a welcome change at Seattle Grace. I loved the interactions between Cristina and Owen, those two actors have chemistry!
- Callie's insensitivity throughout the whole episode - Okay, so she didn't know how to handle Erica's revelation, but she didn't even flinch when Mark told her that she's a cheater and then, instead of apologizing to Erica, she tells her to shut up? And at the end of the episode, she's suddenly very aware of Mark's feelings and then does the macho-manly thing and asks "She's not going to cry every time, is she?" That was so out-of-character for Callie, I feel like they are trying to butch her up, not appearance-wise but character-wise. Either that or the writers watched too much 'The L Word' in preparation and thought that if a character turns gay/bi, then it's perfectly normal to change that character around 180 degrees like they've done it with every other character on TLW.
- Lexie apologized to George and I thought 'WTF?'. I agree that she takes things too personally, but he treated her badly and she shouldn't take that.
- Some more closure between Erica, Callie and Mark, especially if Callie will hang out and be friends with Mark. I can't see how that's not going to hurt Erica unless they address the situation and talk about it. A real apology from Callie wouldn't hurt either.
- More scenes with Owen and Cristina!
- Bailey being Bailey - 'cause that's enough to make me happy.
"When I was a kid, I would get these headaches, and I went to the doctor, and they said that I needed glasses. I didn't understand that, it didn't make sense to me because I could see fine. And then I get the glasses, and I put them on, and I'm in the car on the way home and suddenly, I yell ... because the big green blobs that I've been staring at my whole life, they weren't big green blobs, they were leaves, on trees! I could see the leaves, and I didn't even know I was missing the leaves, I didn't even know that leaves existed! And then - leaves! You are *glasses*. I am so gay, I am so, so, so gay, I am extremely gay!" (And that was so beautiful! Can you imagine being someone's glasses?)
The final scene between Cristina and Owen in which Owen tells Cristina about the ambush and his unit. (*Gasp* I know, not a Callica scene!)