Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I'd love to do

I am trying to figure out what to do with my life and what my career plans are and so I thought I'd write it down to get it out there.

Here's a list of jobs I'd love to do:

Work ...

  • ... as an editor or writer at AfterEllen.
  • ... as a writer at an entertainment magazine like EW or People.
  • ... in the editorial department of an entertainment show, eg on E!.
  • ... in front of the camera on one of the entertainment shows, or on a talk show or a news show.
  • ... as an assistent to the producer or a personal assistent.
  • ... as a producer.
  • ... in the marketing department of a TV-channel.
  • ... as a publicist.
  • ... as an event planner or a wedding planner.

I think that's it for now. Because I'm trying to look at all my options and stay positive I won't post all the reasons why I won't get the jobs that I would like to get. Believe me, that list is longer.

No comments: