Monday, November 17, 2008

I spend way too much time on YouTube

So I thought I'd share the pleasure:

Just in case you missed it - Melissa and Tammy Lynn were on Oprah this week! I'm still a bit puzzled or bewildered by how much Tammy Lynn reminds me of Miss J (remember, Salzburg?). They don't even look that much alike, but their gestures and mimics are so similar! I guess it really surprised me the first time I saw the video.




How cool is Rachel Maddow?




I don't even want to post this, but in order to be able to comment on it, I have to.



Why is this so difficult to understand? What is the big riddle? Thomas was born female, but always felt male. He transitioned, but kept his reproductive organs to be able to have children. Seems pretty simple to me. I can't believe the fuss they make about the baby, Susan will know that her father carried her but to her, it will be the most natural thing in the world. Kids don't think like adults do, they don't think that something is wrong/weird/strange until someone tells them that it is wrong/weird/strange. I think that Susan might feel a bit alone in the world when she gets older and begins to understand why her situation is different, but if her environment is loving than I doubt that it will have such an impact on her. People should really get over themselves and stop thinking in such rigid categories.


Last but not least - Wanda Sykes officially came out!! *YAY*

No comments: